For Sale $675,000 - $725,000
Private Living with Potential
Retreat to your own bushland escape in private, peaceful surrounds with established trees, paddocks and dam on this picturesque property of approx. 5 acres. You’ll have plenty of scope to update or renovate the early 80s, 4-bedroom brick veneer home and create a unique sanctuary true to your own style & taste.
With a gorgeous old stable & 2 sheds, take advantage of the close proximity to the centre of Kyneton and its facilities including education precinct, indoor heated pool & gym, boutique shopping and renowned, award-winning cafes & restaurants. You’ll also have easy access to the freeway & historic train station to get you to Melbourne in about an hour.
Enviably situated in the Macedon Ranges & with endless possibilities, don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to snare a gorgeous property before it disappears.
With the endless possibilities this home will not be around long so take the opportunity to view before its too late.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections