For Sale $1,300,000 - $1,430,000
“Villa Suisse” – Privacy, Quality, Charm and Convenience
s directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Serenely private, but oh so close to town, this 1910 (approx.) home on 1350 sq metres approx. is a true real estate rarity. Combining olde worlde charm with modern facilities, this is an enticing 4 bedroom plus study family home with a location second-to-none.
Walk up the long driveway and enter the light-filled home via a welcoming north-facing and generously-proportioned balcony to the instant charm of yesteryear. Polished timber floorboards abound and three magnificent bedrooms (main with ensuite and WIR) and true-to-the-era alcoves and quirky storage spaces greet the eye. A large family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet is nearby. An in-roof study with openable skylight is accessed by a staircase – a true escape with a day-bed, some long views and plenty of extra storage.
The hub of the home includes a large sitting or dining room with warmly welcoming combustion heater. Adjoining is the generous kitchen with its stone benches, walk-in pantry and 5 burner gas hotplate and oven. Beyond is the capacious laundry with loads of cupboard spaces.
Through an ancient door, one encounters a grand covered alfresco area with pizza oven – a big area designed for entertainment, comfort and fun throughout the seasons. This area also provides ease of access to the garage.
The double garage has been redesigned to include (via a circular staircase) a delightful upper floor bedroom/gym complex with its own bathroom (shower and toilet), 3 window seats (with storage capacity), gas log fire and split air-conditioning system. Walk through the southern doors to the solar heated saltwater swimming pool with its shade cloth covering the adjoining and comfortable veranda.
With instant gas hot water, extensive use of plantation shutters, 2 tool sheds, evaporative cooling, pretty gardens and an elevated and peaceful setting, the home is beckoning the fastidious buyer to buy the charm, buy the location and buy the family warmth.