Leased 12/11/2021 $850
Privacy and Seclusion in a Central Location
Privately set amongst mature gardens, at the end of the street and within walking distance to the school, main street shops, railway station and parks is this recently updated family home. This property is set on approx. 1.5 acres of gorgeous land with lush lawns merging with the natural bush, native fauna often using the tracks to visit the dam and seasonal creek.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Kitchen with caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, steam oven, electric oven, and induction cooktop
- Modern central bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, and heated towel rail.
- Ensuite- includes heated towel rail, toilet & shower
- Large light filled living spaces with cathedral ceilings, and plenty of storage. An open fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning, newly installed hydronic heating throughout and shady verandahs ensure year-round comfort.
- Laundry with cupboard
- Double garage
- Decked entertaining area
- Chicken shed
- Secure fenced off area next to the house for keeping pets or somewhere for the kids to play
- Gardener included monthly
This property is a must see if you are seeking peace, quietening the mind, and if you enjoy listening to the wildlife and birds, while still being close to the main town of Macedon.
Please email Marissa Boyd for an inspection on [email protected]