For Sale Contact Agent
The complete package - PRICE REDUCTION!
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Anyone living in stage four lock down areas cannot presently attend and inspect our properties. For those living in stage three areas please contact the Sales Agent to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Well-appointed home, privacy, security, amazing shedding, good fencing – an ideal country property on 10 acres approx.
Through security gates and down the welcoming Bradford Pear-lined driveway, the home presents proudly to the visitor its warm and functional design. With 3 good sized bedrooms (main with ensuite), all with BIR’s and ceiling fans, 2 expansive living areas, both with combustion heaters and fans, family bathroom, huge utility room (4th bedroom or study) and excellent kitchen overlooking the expansive under-cover patio with plumbed-in sink, BBQ and café blinds, the home is comfortable, well-maintained and ideal for the family.
Outside, you’ll discover a wealth of shedding – ideal for tradespeople – including a massive 18m x 9m concrete-floored, high-roofed and powered “grandfather” (huge) shed with a mezzanine facility and its very own toilet and wash basin. Further shedding includes a large shed plus carport, cabin (possible teenager retreat), machinery shed, and separate storage/hay baling complex with 3 bays (possible horse stable complex) plus a dedicated under-cover storage facility - tack room possibility - with verandah.
With a security system, gutter guard around the house, electric gates, 6 kw solar panel system, separate wood shed, DLUG, two large dams, 50,000 litre concrete water tank to the home plus an additional 2 x 22,500 litre water tanks and separate 9,000 litre tank for cattle/alpacas/sheep, this property is beautifully set up for the specialist or hobby farmer.
Logically fenced into a range of small and large paddocks, the views from the top paddock are simply stunning and memorable.
This is a property not to be missed.