For Sale Contact Agent
Cobb & Co Park
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales
Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
A superbly presented and fastidiously maintained property comprising a charming double brick residence, fully renovated self-contained cottage and outstanding property improvements, all located on 5.9 acres. The property comes with views of Mount Macedon & Hanging Rock on a centrally located block with unsurpassed privacy, beautiful gardens and grounds. “Cobb and Co Park” offers an enviable rural lifestyle.
The cleverly designed and spacious floor plan offers 4 bedrooms, the main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, 3 further bedrooms with built-in robes, modern family bathroom with spa bath and a study or 5th bedroom. There is a separate lounge room at the front of the house – an ideal parents’ retreat – plus the gorgeous, fully appointed country kitchen with open plan dining and living area adjacent. Leading off the living area is a wonderful, covered alfresco entertaining space with new chef-style BBQ and pizza oven. Other features include wide entrance hall, gas fire with timber surround in front lounge room, Saxon combustion fire and new Daikin split system in main living area, ducted heating ventilation and 5.5Kw solar panels.
The comfortable self-contained cottage comes with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a large 8m x 4m living space offering the potential of instant income as a B&B or the perfect place for visiting family or friends.
Extensive property improvements include a 6-bay shed/garage with 2-phase power, 3-bay shed, ideal for stock shelter, a smaller feed shed with an attached 4-bay dog run, horse barn with 2 stables, water and tack room. The land is divided into 6 well fenced paddocks all with water perfect for horses, alpacas and other lifestyle pursuits.