For Sale $475,000 - $500,000
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
Not too big and not too small - it’s just right!
Offering 4 well-proportioned bedrooms with BIRs and main with ensuite, this solid brick veneer home will give you the comfort of modern living and the space for your family to relax. With 2 separate living areas indoors, there is also ample space outside to spread out and entertain.
The main bathroom has a large spa and separate shower and the front lounge will keep you warm & cosy with the wood heater, then comfortably fresh in summer with the split system cooler. From the walk-in pantry in the kitchen to the double carport and paved entertainment area outdoors, you’ll have everything you need in this comfortable and affordable home.
On a manageable 720m2 allotment and within walking distance to the hospital, schools, bus stop and locally famous ‘Fika Café’, you’ll love having the rest of Kyneton at your fingertips.