For Sale $695,000 - $760,000
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST by 10th July, 2020 (unless sold prior).
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested) - we ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make alternative arrangements to view the property such as a virtual inspection.
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
A fabulous family home on 735m2
VALUE PLUS! This very attractive family home set within a 735m2 (approx.) allotment will welcome you into its very comfortable and beautifully decorated spaces. With four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a dedicated open study, it will meet a growing family’s needs exceptionally well. The main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is at the front of the home with the remaining three bedrooms with built in robes and family bathroom are situated in a separate wing. The gorgeous living room has a tranquil aspect to the alfresco beyond. Opposite is the open study which you can enclose to make another bedroom if required. Follow the newly polished hardwood floors to the very spacious and comfortable, light-filled kitchen/meals/family room which fits the bill for casual living and family get-togethers. And you will definitely love the private Asian-inspired alfresco with its ornamental grape vine that makes you feel you are on holidays and presents the perfect space for outdoor dining or relaxing with a good book… The home is heated by ducted gas heating and split system for both heating and cooling.
With double garage, side access, nice neighbourhood and a decent sized yard to grow some veggies and for the kids to play, you have the foundations for a great family home. What’s more, you are a short distance to schools, sporting facilities, Baringo Food and Wine Store, medical centre and the railway station, as well as easy freeway access to Melbourne CBD or airport. Come take a look for yourself.