For Sale $1,000,000 - $1,100,000
PRICE ADJUSTMENT - Horse Lovers Paradise
s directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
"The Yard". Set within beautiful established gardens with many exotic trees and plants in a park-like setting, this property offers the horse lover and family a very fine country lifestyle.
4.8 hectares/11.86 acres approx. of prime land with superb horse infrastructure including: 3 bay stable complex including tack room and storage, large adjoining powered storage shed with office and split system, 6 post-and-rail fenced paddocks including solid shelters, wash bay, sand menage, round yard, fully fenced show jumping area plus a one kilometre (approx.) perimeter race/sand track. There is plenty of tank water for the home and a separate tank for the horse troughs. A bore pump feeds the wash bay and garden taps.
The 1960’s 3 bedroom brick veneer home which overlooks the park-like gardens to its north, features large lounge with combustion heater and study nook, timber kitchen with split system, separate bathroom and laundry.
With a large dam (fire pump), wood shed and powered garage/workshop, the property is beautifully set up for the horse lover and for a growing family. It is close to the State Forest, the Bullengarook Pony Club and the township of Gisborne.
Often sought, rarely found.