For Lease $3,900.00 Per Week
Exclusive Penthouse Residence with Unbeatable City Views
*Inspection by private appointment only*
Perfectly situated overlooking the picturesque Fitzroy Gardens and showcasing unparalleled views of Melbourne’s iconic city skyline and Port Phillip Bay, this double-sized 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom sub-penthouse is one of the most stunning, spectacular and spacious penthouse residences that Melbourne has to offer. This is your chance to live in your own private urban sanctuary where luxury is set at an absolute premium with opulent and designer internal details throughout. Features including a state of the art kitchen, separate galley-style butler’s pantry, cinema room, private and secure 4 car garage and an enormous entertaining balcony with uncontested city views are just the beginning.
- Part of ‘The Eastbourne’ complex which is one of Melbourne’s most coveted inner city buildings from Mirvac and Bates Smart architects
- Welcoming port cochere at the front leads into a grand entrance lobby that has you feeling like you’re stepping into a 5 star hotel
- Entertain with glamourous dinner parties on the immense balcony terrace where you can indulge in unbeatable views of the city, gardens, the MCG and St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Expansive lounge and dining zone boasts full windows offering amazing light and awe-inspiring views
- State of the art kitchen with Barazza appliances including coffee machine, steam oven, ZIP tap (hot, cold, & sparkling water) and Liebherr wine fridge.
- Versatile second private living perfectly developed for home theatre room
- Walk-in robe storage, exquisite state-of the art contemporary ensuites and amazing bedroom views
- Laundry with Asko drying cabinet
- Heated flooring & ducted cooling
- Secure video intercom entry
- 4 car garage with large storage rooms
The Eastbourne offers residents a lifestyle like no other with a variety of top-tier amenities that are akin to some of the world’s top hotels. A resident’s lounge connects to a charming courtyard terrace with a full entertainer’s kitchen and dining room which is a great place to spend time with friends and neighbours. The grand indoor swimming pool is the epicentre of a lifestyle focused on your well-being, while a fully-equipped gymnasium and yoga/Pilates room enjoys great natural light and a northern aspect. You also have access to a 24/7 concierge, private theatre, business centre, and the exclusive ‘The Masters Club’ with lounge and wine cellar.
Right on the edge of the city, make the most of superb nearby attractions including Melbourne’s theatre district, Treasury Gardens, Carlton Gardens, Paris end restaurants and boutique shopping, trendy Smith Street and Brunswick Street bars and restaurants, Victoria Street restaurants, Powlett Reserve with tennis club, Victoria Parade trams, and North Richmond Station.