Auction Saturday 23rd October at 11:30AM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Reece on 0421 380 996 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
Modern Living in Vibrant Newport
This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse infuses design and livability to create a perfect contemporary family home that will appeal to a full range of buyers.
Set across two levels, the layout ensures enough space for a large family while offering privacy when needed. The ground floor comprises of open plan dining and kitchen area with modern integrated appliances, spacious living area, light filled bedroom with BIR, internal laundry, and powder room. The easy to maintain backyard which enjoys copious amounts of direct sunlight and offers an ideal private sanctuary with a fully established bamboo and flower garden.
The upper level comprises of a master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, 2 sizeable bedrooms with BIR’s and a bathroom with standalone bath. Other notable features of this modern townhouse include a mix of timber floorboards and plush carpet, split system heating/cooling, ceiling fans, stone benchtops, water tank, off street parking and lockup garage.
Situated a short stroll away from cafes, restaurants, schools, parks and Newport train station, this home and location ensures you will be enjoying the carefree, low maintenance lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection