Auction Saturday 20th November at 12:30PM (Unless sold prior)
Inspections now by appointment please call to register Reece on 0421 380 996 or Joanne on 0402 996 622
Renovators, investors, and owner occupiers rejoice as these opportunities rarely present. Sitting on a 454sqm block, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers fantastic value in a prime location.
Spanning 1 level, this home features 3 sizeable bedrooms with BIRs, modern bathroom with spa/shower, open plan living and dining and separate lounge, modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space, separate laundry, and a private oasis garden with an undercover entertainment area. Other notable features include ducted heating, split system A/C units and a rear lane with access to double lock-up garage.
Positioned in the highly sought after neighbourly community of Newport, and within walking distance to Newport Lakes, public transport, schools, cafes and shops, this property presents endless opportunities for individuals to add their own personal touch, value, and style.
• A potential buyer/ renter may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• The persons required to facilitate an inspection should remain outside the premises during the inspection
• Residents of regional Victoria are permitted to attend an inspection in a restricted area
• Ensure detailed records are kept of all individuals attending the appointment
• Health and safety recommendations for an inspection appointment
• Ask the potential buyers/ renters to complete a declaration form prior to the appointment, preferably sent via email
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Open doors and windows of the property to assist with ventilation
• Allow time for cleaning before and after the inspection appointment
• All attendees should be discouraged from touching any surfaces during the inspection