For Sale $995,000-$1,090,000
Premier mountain top position gem set on 3 acres in prime “Golden Mile” location
s directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
A quintessential Mt Macedon “Garden of Eden” featuring a very homely 1920’s era, 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wood and electric heating, weatherboard residence, beautifully nestled and secluded within an exceptionally colourful all season’s garden high on the mountain and with Willimigongong Creek as rear boundary.
The gardens of “Moorak” are undeniably a garden lover’s dream and include one of the best and brightest collections of rhododendrons, plus a huge array of mature exotic trees and shrubs to give never-ending surprise and joy to the most passionate plants person.
There is a separate double garage, including workshop and another studio/workshop for the avid gardener or hobbyist requiring their own personal space.
Within short drive to the Mount Macedon Hotel and Trading Post Café, this prime location along the “Golden Mile” will appeal to many.