For Sale $990,000
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our
advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales
Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency
A delightful country property approximately 10 acres located in the very beautiful and tightly held hamlet of Newham. The delightful 3-bedroom home is sited within a gorgeous garden and the property being slightly elevated captures the scenic landscape which includes Hanging Rock and Camel’s Hump. The home is light and bright and comprises a smart timber kitchen and adjacent dining area, separate lounge with a striking stone feature wall, large rumpus room, 2 bathrooms and good size laundry. Floor heating throughout keeps the interior snug during the winter and a reverse cycle heating/cooling unit is a bonus. The property has been used for equine activities but would also suit any lifestyle pursuits. There is excellent infrastructure with 7 post and rail paddocks all with water, 7 shelters (4 with concrete floor and power) 2 sheds - 14m x 7m, 13m x 9m, both with concrete floor and power, a further older shed with concrete floor and power. A dam and bore provides water for stock and the garden and there are 3 domestic water tanks equalling 15 thousand gallons capacity. The surrounding area is ideal for trail riding and access to the nearby Cobaw state forest. The property is well maintained and presented and offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity. Minutes to the village with primary school and local store, nearby secondary school bus stop, a 10 minute drive to Woodend with v/line station and quick access to the freeway.