For Sale Price on Application
Clarke’s offers an incoming purchaser the opportunity to acquire a highly productive mixed agricultural property
s directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification will be requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
The property comprises:
• Approx. 300 acres of flat arable land suitable for horses, breeding pursuits, intensive agriculture, cropping, grazing and other innovative land uses;
• Approx. 100 acres of undulating grazing country with a further 15 acres of river flats. Direct access to Deep Creek, two dams and a bore provide unparalleled water security; and
• Excellent road frontage and high voltage power supply.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a quality holding of 411 acres (166.32 ha) in a renowned location. With the current growth of Melbourne’s urban boundary, large holdings like Clarke’s will have substantial future upside.
Clarke’s is located 10 mins from Wallan, 30 mins from an international airport and approx. 43 radial kilometres from the Melbourne CBD.
Adjacent land available for purchase.