Rare four-bedroom penthouse with breathtaking city, park and MCG views
Set over two entire floors – each with direct elevator access and joined by a sweeping internal staircase, this exclusive address has been conceived more as a home rather than an apartment. The 464sqm approx penthouse features multiple oversized living spaces and bedroom suites, a large private garage, and abundant storage.
The scale of the residence is almost inconceivable within inner Melbourne, with a main open plan living space measuring over 14.5m in length capturing superlative views. Morning sun over the MCG floods the oversized kitchen and meals area through the extensive eastern glazing, while sunsets over the CBD provide pure theatre in the evenings by your open fireplace.
Every Dyason residence has been given the same level of care and craft that Pandolfini Architects brings to its private homes, complemented by the warm and artful materials of Lisa Buxton’s interiors and layered landscapes by Acre.
With Melbourne's most exclusive restaurants a short walk away, the Dyason Penthouse offers unparalleled living in a coveted precinct. Dyason is ideally positioned only a short walk from the CBD through the Fitzroy Gardens, only 350m from the MCG, and with all the convenience of vibrant East Melbourne at your door.
• Direct elevator access to both floors
• Private garage with side by side parking for 4 cars, and room for additional vehicles and storage
• Wolf oven and induction cooktop
• Sub-Zero integrated fridge/freezer
• Vintec wine fridge
• Custom open wood fireplace
• Custom skylight
• Integrated bar
• Separate oversized study
• Terraces on both levels with uninterrupted CBD views
• Floor-to-ceiling glazing overlooking the CBD
• Substantial walk-in master robe
• Designer ensuites to all bedrooms
• Warm weathered bronze tapware
• Oversized open-plan living, providing ample room for large-scale dinner parties and entertaining
• Multiple living areas
• Silver travertine, quartzite and limestone materials throughout
• Generous ceiling heights
• Separate guest powder room
• Abundant storage, including cloakroom