For Sale $590,000 - $690,000
Meticulous Quality, Location and Style
UNIT 1 - $640,000 - $690,000
UNIT 2 - $630,000 - $660,000
UNIT 3 - $590,000 - $640,000
UNIT 4 - $630,000 - $660,000
Boasting interior-designed colour schemes and homes meticulously built by the reputable Gisborne Home Improvements, these 4 townhouses are wonderfully located in Gisborne close to schools, shops & parkland.
3x3-bedroom units & 1x2-bedroom unit, the contemporary design of these homes makes them ideal for families, downsizers or savvy investors alike. All with 6-star energy rating, double glazing, European appliances, 2 bathrooms, garages & neutral colour schemes, they also have plenty of storage and space for everyone.
Known for their excellence in building stylish, quality homes, Gisborne Home Improvements have outdone themselves with this recent development. And with nothing more to do than move in and embrace the high-quality fittings & finishes, you'll love the proximity to all the stunning attractions of the Macedon Ranges, Daylesford spa region and local country towns just waiting to be discovered.
As directed by the REIV, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• Provide your name and contact information upon entry (photo identification maybe requested)
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives
• Not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) please refrain from attending any open for inspections