Leased 05/10/2020 $440
Restful Times - Acreage With Great Location!
This duplex property is set on 5 acres with dam, close to Woodend and Calder Fwy, plenty of space to breathe and enjoy the nature around you.
The property has a large double storey home built on the land. The landlord lives on the bottom level and one of the top halves of the home. The other top half of the home encompasses 2-bedroom accommodation.
The accommodation comprises:
- 2 bedrooms with robes
- Electric heating in bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom with corner spa bath, shower and toilet.
- Large sized kitchen with plenty of storage space and electric cooking
- Open plan lounge and meals area with plenty of natural light
- Split system heating and cooling in lounge
- Carport for one car, and open space parking for another
- If you want to spend some time re-freshening the old vegetable garden bed area- grow your own vegetables
- Gardens maintained by the landlord
- Laundry is to be shared access with the landlord
- Direct private access via stairs to front entrance
- Tank water may be charged (shared cost) to the tenant if the tank needs refilling- if sensible water usage then the tank shouldn’t need refilling. Tank is 20,000L and the normal cost to refill is $300 which normally lasts 3-6 months
- Electricity usage will be charged to the tenant 3 monthly. Due to the property being duplex, the average cost of electricity the tenant would be charged per quarter is $600.
- Happy to leave the furniture in house if the tenant needs to use
The tenants will be able to have use of the land and enjoy the shade under the well-established trees in Summer and keep warm and toasty inside in winter.
Suitable for anyone that wants to try out rural life in the country with space, nature and fresh air around you.
Call for an inspection or if you have any questions relating to the property 5427 1222
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY